Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fifa 12 Lagg / Stuck on PC

I am an online Fifa player and my game started lagging from yesterday. I checked and all my other games had no issues. I tried lowering my graphics settings but still it was lagging. I confirmed that it was a bug of Fifa 12 because I could play Battlefield 3 in ultra high settings. After searching around the internet I found that this issue occurs randomly with people having AMD/ATI graphics card.

Please follow the steps below for the fix:

1. Download & Install Latest version of Riva Tuner : download from Guru3D.com
2. Run D3DOverrider.
3. Force VSync & Tripple Buffering OFF.
4. Open My Documents > FIFA 12 > fifasetup.ini & Add this line SCREEN_SLEEP=0 & save. [YES 0 not 16 as you are using D3DOverrider]
5. Run fifaconfig.exe and turn OFF VSync.
6. From ATI Catalyst turn OFF Vsync & Tripple Buffering.
That should remove the LAG & Micro Stuttering if you are using an ATI Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews